Get to Know David Squibb
As the President and General Manager of Covenir, Dave empowers his people to perform at their best. As he says, “Every day brings a new challenge and my team continues to surpass all expectations in WOWing our clients.”
David attended the University of Massachusetts when he earned bachelor’s degrees in business, management information systems and math.
- My favorite way to spend a Saturday:
- Taking a drive in the mountains or near the shore with my wife, finding a great little restaurant, and spending the day together exploring without a plan.
- A lesson I live by:
- Work hard and play hard.
- Defining trait:
- I surround myself with smart people, invest in their success, and grow with them.
- You might be surprised to learn:
- I directed 49 volunteer humanitarian teams working in 13 countries in Africa, Middle East, South America, and the Caribbean.
- My favorite food:
- My favorite food is homemade pasta in Tuscany.
- My biggest fans:
- My wife Cyndi, my children and my amazing grandkids; Amelia and Levi.
- What I want to do before I grow old:
- Take all of my grandkids to Disney World.