Get to Know Michael Saner
As the Frontline Operations Manager, Mike makes it his priority to inspire, motivate and coach. He loves the challenge of balancing all of the customers and their needs while making sure that his inside team has what they need to be happy and productive. Mike received his bachelor’s degree from Worcester State University and his Master Degree from Clark University. He has also earned his Auto Damage Appraiser license and has an Associates in Claims (AIC) designation.
- My favorite way to spend a Saturday:
- Cutting my grass and watching the boys play around the yard afterwards.
- A lesson I live by:
- Live life to its fullest today as you might not have the chance to do so tomorrow.
- Why you might think I’m quirky:
- I’ve never tried Swedish Fish, licorice, Skittles, Tootsie Rolls, bologna, salami or ranch dressing and have no intention of doing so at this point in my life.
- You might be surprised to learn:
- I’ve crashed motorcycles three separate times at racetracks in three different states over the past five years.
- My favorite movie:
- My biggest fans:
- My two boys.