3 Ways our Customer Service Team can Help
1. Full-service level: receiving and processing all inbound customer service contacts
2. Overflow level: provides service as needed
- To take calls during peak hours or sudden volumes spikes. Calls unanswered after 30 seconds at your office are automatically routed to our service center.
- To cover for unexpected staff shortages, team meetings, lunch breaks, etc.
- To provide extended-hour coverage. If you shut down at 5:00 p.m., we’ll cover your phones until 8:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m.
3. Disaster coverage level: ensures your business will go on as usual even if your facility is inoperable or overwhelmed because of a significant event. Our knowledgeable insurance professionals will:
- Respond to phone or electronic communications on your behalf, using a set of scripts and procedures developed with you
- Provide dedicated, toll-free phone numbers
- Enter data from calls, faxes, or emails into systems of your choosing
- Fully document all communications and provide dashboard reports
- Elevate critical calls to appropriate staff members at your direction
- Manage inbound and outbound calls for insureds, agents, and third parties
- Take service, billing, underwriting, and claims calls within your customized parameters, guided by our strict Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Accept credit card payments (via third-party software)
- Provide help desk support for agents entering data in Diamond software
- All above is done with complete transparency to you, but we are invisible to your customers and agents
Carrier Spotlight: Armed Forces Insurance
- Needed SMEs for earthquake insurance
- Full turn-key solution
- Low-volume and manual interface